Sunday, April 14, 2019

I'm Sorry!

I am participating in Outlawz Progressive Challenge.
It's a monthly challenge where you get a freebie monthly.
No purchase, but to receive the next month's freebie,
you must created and share each month.
Join Outlawz Challenges here and get your Freebies!

For April Outlawz Challenges our sponsor is:
Oddball Art by Lizzie Love

You can visit Oddball Art here.

I am using Oddball Art image called,  Sassy Big Eye Girl Sorry Sally Image 205


I have also used:
We Are 3 Digital Paper- Color Burst - available here.


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Toast Warm available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!