Monday, April 15, 2019

Simply Delightful, Bumble Bea!

I am so delighted to share Sherry West's images on my blog!
You can find her Etsy Shop here!


This adorable Sherry West image is called, Bumble Bea and  you can find her here!

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - LR0445

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Gingham Pastel - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - April Showers - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Birthday Party - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - SunFlower available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!