Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Two Versions.. you pick

Found a card on Pinterest that inspired me to create two cards
One version is a bit more time consuming the other, pretty easy.
You choose which version you might like to try.

You can watch the Facebook Live Card Tutorial here

I am using Elizabeth Crafts - 1691 Village Edges die set
I am also using Elizabeth Crafts - Snowstorm and Mounds Stencil
Here is the one that i used 5 different ink colors for each house:
The blue background is tissue paper applied with Mod Podge
The molding paste shows up nice with this technique.
I also used several Tim Holtz - Oxide Distressed Inks
Picked Raspberry
Cracked Pistachio
Squeezed Lemonade
Dusty Concord
Carved Pumpkin
Sentiment stamped in Broken China

Here is the second version with using Catherine Pooler ink for the sky, sentiment and houses
I used white molding paste for the Elizabeth Crafts stencil, but the ink is water based so it
absorbs the ink color and creates a different affect. 
I also used Lindy's Magical shaker for the sky background and on top of the houses.
Catherine Pooler inks used:
Shea Butter (houses)
Aquatini (sky)

7 Kids Craft Shop
Products used:
Elizabeth Crafts - #1691 Village Edges (sold out)
Elizabeth Crafts - Snowstorm and Mounds Stencil
Catherine Pooler ink - Shea Butter (sold out)
Catherine Pooler ink - Aquatini


Follow 7 Kids Crafts on
Facebook
Instagram

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Frozen - available here (used on first card)

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Periwinkle Minty - available here. (used on second card)




I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. I like them both. I think the white panel shows up more on the background of the 2nd card. I really like both, maybe the 2nd one more because of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arlene! I love knowing what interests people. :)

      Delete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!