Thursday, June 16, 2022

Look who is peeking in to say "hi".... Fairy Hugs - Peeking Alfred!

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

So what a fun story to tell about this card.  It was a happy accident!  I knew i wanted Fairy Hugs - Peeking Alfred to peek out of a window.. and then i started looking at my scraps and found this great piece that i had cut out an oval.  So then everything started to come together. I stamped Peeking Alfred on top of a light blue paper and fussy cut him out. Next i stamped Fairy Hugs - Ginkgo Branches on the framed scrap and colored the branches in with colors matching the background.  I glued Alfred's claws and the bottom of his wings to the oval opening.  I set that aside.  Next i pulled out this background paper from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - Thunderglow.  I decided to do a bit of stenciling and pulled out Fairy Hugs Stencil - Pebble Beach.  To get this look i used molding paste and Tim Holtz Embossing Glaze and heat set it.  Next,  positioned the framed Alfred to see what i could stamp Fairy Hugs - Mini Castle.  Once it was stamped it was just a matter of layering everything on top of my card base.  I did use double sided foam tape for "framed Alfred".
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:
 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!