Saturday, June 18, 2022

Fairy Hugs New Enchanted Die Release - Garden Cottage

Hello everyone and Happy Sneak Peek Day! 

Fairy Hugs will be releasing a brand NEW product to the Fairy Hugs line on June 20th!
Fairy Hugs Enchanted Dies!!

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using Fairy Hugs Enchanted Die - Garden Cottage!

For this card,  I started with the brand NEW Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - TumbleShine.  I then used another NEW Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - WinkleBush to cut out the Garden Cottage.  I cut the Garden Cottage out 3 times.  One in the purple and another in the brown from WinkleBush. Then i used a green paper i had in my stash. I saved all of the negative pieces to use in other Garden Cottage die cuts.  For this card, i used the purple for the main die cut and the brown negative pieces from the brown die cut.  I used the green for my base and built on top of that.  I fussy cut the purple flowers and adhered them on top of the green base flowers. When i cut out the door it was die cut all the way around except for the threshold.  I decided i wanted my door to open so, i decided to cut along the threshold and re-attach the door on the right with double sided tape.  Before i attached the door i hole punched the handle and added a brad.  So before i glued the garden cottage on the background paper, i figured out the placement of Fairy Hugs - Meadow Grass and the fairy, Fairy Hugs - Mordibella and then i stamped the fairy with VersaFine Clair Ink Nocturne and the grass and sentiment with VersaFine Clair Ink - Rain Forest.  Now i added the Garden Cottage and did some torn paper inking for the grass.  I colored in the fairies wings using colors to match the papers.

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:
Fairy Hugs Enchanted Die - Garden Cottage




Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - TumbleShine

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!