Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sending you Birthday wishes

My intention for this card was to do the acrylic challenge at Tiddly Inks.  I am not sure if an overlay "counts" but that is what i have used.  I also wanted to play at Birthday Sundaes and added ribbon and a birthday sentiment as well.
What i did:
I used an overlay frame that i had saved.  I made an oval and put it behind the overlay and then attached it to a white piece of paper by stitching around the inside black oval.  Then i folded the paper in half to turn it into a card, by having the fold on the left.  I cut around the frame except for at the fold.  Colored and cut out the Tiddly Ink image, added sparkle to the wings by using a Gelly Roll clear star pen.  I attached her with pop dots.  Made my own oval sentiment, added ribbon and flowers to the top of the frame.  This card measures about 7" tall.
Post a Comment