Saturday, October 8, 2011

Trick or Treat challenge - Digi My World Style

This coming week there will be a new blog challenge at Digi My World...i won't tell you the "title", but my card might give you a hint...
Please come and join me...she gives away $10 credit to her store for each challenge.. (Here is the current "Time Warp" challenge...there is only one entry...and looks like that person might take the $10 unless she gets some competition... I'm just saying...)

For this card i used "Sabrina" found here. ...i love these images!
What i did:
I colored the image and used a nestabilities oval to cut out my image.  I used Heritage cart for the oval frame (had to unlock the width and make my own "size" to fit this nestibilities die)  I also used the sentiment from Wild Card.  I used my Gelly Roll- Clear star pen on the image as well.

Challenges:
Forever Night Challenge- Trick or Treat
Fussy and Fancy Friday- Fall or Halloween
Crafty Ribbons challenge-  Challenge #3 Boo-tiful
MeLJens challenge- Halloween

4 comments:

pinky said...

Brilliant card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

Katja said...

What a great card! Thank you so much for joining us at our challenge at Meljen's Designteam & Challenge Blog!

Greetings,
Katja

Robin Parker said...

Love your Halloween image. Your frame around your Nestability is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge.

Forever Night said...

Thanks for joining us over at Forever Night Challenges!!