Monday, November 14, 2011

You make life Sweet gift

I love to do challenges and this week at Mo's Challenge Blog, My Craft Spot and Stamp and Create  the challenge is to make a "fancy fold" or easel card.  I went one step further and adhered my "fancy fold" card to the top of a jar to make it a gift.  I chose to do the circular easel card.


What i did:
I used my cricut to cut out the circular card base, doily, scallop and green circles.  I embossed the green circle with the "Merry Christmas" embossing folder and sanded it.  I used the cute, cute elf from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I also wove the tulle in the scallop loops.




Challenges:
 Mo's Challenge Blog- Fancy Fold
My Craft Spot- Monday Challenge- Easel Card
Stamp and Create- Easel Card
Little Claire's Designs- Shape Card
Post a Comment