Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to You Easel Birthday cake card

I saw this template some time ago and so wanted to make it, however, i wanted to make it using my cricut/gypsy, sooo.  I spent some time figuring it out and ended up with a hexagon box instead of a circle.  This is for my friend's granddaughter who is adorable and LOVES to craft.  She is turning 8 this week and i wanted her to have it.  I had to make some adjustments from the original online because of the height of the birthday cake.  I think it turned out ok.  I've used this adorable Bugaboo image and colored the little girl's hair the color of the "birthday girl".  Now, i am hoping that if i send it out on Monday she will still get it in time for her birthday. :)

Challenges:

Glitter Fairies Challenge blog- Easel
Post a Comment