Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Holly"day Kisses Card

I could kick myself, i colored this image last week with the intention of it going into the Tiddly Inks' "Ooh La La theme" Challenge, only to find out that when i finished coloring it, i missed the deadline.  arghhh! 

I always set up my schedule to be a day early so i don't miss....but what was i thinking waiting the extra day.  So i am back on my schedule and thought i'd use the image this week. 

To be honest with you, I like it better for this Tiddly Inks' "White Christmas" challenge anyway....LOL.


I also used one of my favorite blog's called "The Sweet Stop" sketch for this week, (i flipped the sketch on it's side) which is shown below:


What i did:
I used the image  Halloween "Sugar Angel" found here.  I turned the bat wings into "holly leaves".  I like lots of texture, so i used a pattern paper and dry embossed some paper.  I added the heart gems to the "holly-leaf" kisses.  My other great find this week was my border punch that punches out tiny snowflakes...and to think i was looking for a small snowflake punch!  I "sprinkled" some snowflakes throughout my card as well by using those small snowflakes....i had fun with those snowflakes and you will see them on other cards this week. :)

Challenges:
Tiddly Inks Challenge- White Christmas
The Sweet Stop- Sketch 139
Post a Comment