Friday, March 16, 2012

Thinking of You

I am always excited when i get to use a new digi from a new found place!  These images are so sweet and the name of the store, "Milk Coffee"...that cute little shop..and it SO is!  And the most exciting thing is they are sponsoring at Card Crafter's Circle this week.  The theme is "Pot of Gold" (you must use gold on your project/card).  The winner gets 3 digis from the store AND the top 3 get one each!!  AWESOMENESS!

 
 Here is my card:

Of course i used this awesome sketch to go w/my digi..i love this sketch, it is from "the Cat's Meow".








Challenges:
the Cat's Meow- March Sketch
Flutter by Wednesday- for a child using a butterfly (above head)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Bonnie this card is sooooo cute! What an adorable image and your details are lovely!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just feel daydreamy when I look at this! Your colouring is wonderful and I love how the image being popped up gives shadows under the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is darling...sweet colors! Thanks so much for joining us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute!!!
    I love the gold brads!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!