Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wishing you health, happiness and prosperity.

This was a great challenge, again i was able to combine two challenges into one...it was perfect!

My thought process usually steers towards the more "challenging" part of a challenge and that was doing the "Asian theme" for Anyone for Anya's challenge.  Why?  I don't own the one stamp that is Asian at TGF or CC...so...i had to put my thinking cap on.  LOL

Here is my card:


















What did i do???
Well i looked at some images online and decided to make a "Chinese Dragon" using Cheeky Kitty from TGF.  I drew some triangles on her tail and at the top of her head...to change her into a dragon and then i tried to color her like the pictures below:













This is the sketch i used from TGF Splitcoast Stampers












Challenges:
Anyone for Anya- Asian theme
TGF Splitcoast Stampers-sketch #6
Post a Comment