Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ha, Ha..Sweet Old Lady Nurse Card.

This image is from Bugaboo Stamps..and reminds me of Maxine from Hallmark..she's pretty funny...who wouldn't want her for a nurse?  She makes me smile..

Again here is the event taking place next week.
National Nurses Day, also known as National RN Recognition Day, is always celebrated on May 6th and opens National Nurses Week.  National Nurses Week begins each year on May 6th and ends on May 12th, the birth date of Florence Nightingale. 


Here is my card i created using an oldie but goodie sketch from The Sweet Stop:

















Here is the oldie but goodie sketch: (link to the sketch here)












Challenge:
The Sweet Stop- Sketch

1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing a nurse like this when I was in the hospital last! hehehe Love your great layers!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!