Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You're my Superhero take two

Well, when i first made this image, the intention was for it to be on another card and it just didn't work, so i went about looking for a sketch for this image and found this sketch at MoJo Monday...I like it and it works perfectly for my image.













Here is the card i made based on this sketch..i really like this paper.  I used two Magnolia stamps, Super Edwin and the Moon.  I did something special with this moon...see if you can figure it out in the last picture...



















Can you guess what i did??


Answer:  I used glow in the dark embossing powder.

Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, RV11
Hair- E34, 37
Boots- E31, 34, 37
Cape- R35, E09, 19
Briefs- W3, 5
Suit- B24, 26, 28, 39

Challenge:
MoJo Monday- Sketch
CMC Copic Challenge Group- Anything goes
Mad for Markers Monthly challenge- Masculine
Post a Comment