Sunday, September 1, 2013

A little bit of sunflower in your day

This is the number one reason i wanted to work with the Memory Box Floral release for
 Dutch Paper Crafts, but as it turned out i really liked them ALL!

This card is made with Memory Box Wild Sunflower #985656 -2.7"  Again, i layered this die 3 times.  I cut it out of brown and cut the center out and put the leaves behind the yellow stack.  I used the leaves from Sonora Rose #98572 also from this release:
Also used in this release is Marianne Creatables flower flourish #LR0249 and Cheery Lynn Anastasia border B136.  I did cut the Marianne flourish into 3 pieces.  I used green coredinations for the leaves and sanded them. Sentiment is from Magnolia stamps.

Don't forget to ask to see if we still have the above dies in stock at Dutch Paper Crafts!  

Side view:














Dutch Paper Crafts Memory Box Floral release:

98565
Wild Sunflower














98572
Sonora Rose













Challenges:
Card and Scrap- use dies
Sentimental Sundays- Happy Birthday

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Bonnie! (as are all your cards!) Wonderful layered sunflower and the little flourish die and papers are so very pretty together! All your cards warm my heart and make me smile! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!!

    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!