Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hip to be square- Baby style



i am using a onesie die from The Greeting Farm and i am loving this die..it's so cute!  I said to my husband, what do you think..and he looked at me..like i don't get the question?  I was a bit frustrated and started to walk away..he said, wait a minute..do you want me to see if i can find 3 squares..i said, no, do you like the card..and then the comment was..well it's minimalist...so no help from him at all...arghhh!

I made two, why you ask?  Well, as always, i picked the lighter brown color but wanted to use the light brown chevron..and it just go lost..so i cut out yet another onesie and was much happier, but i also know myself well enough that if i didn't use the light brown onesie now it wouldn't get used and it would sit in a baggie...for that some day that never comes...

Take two, sort of...
Copics used:
duck- E50, 53, CB, YR12
rattle- E50, 53, CB R37, 39, W3, 5

Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- FFF/Hip to be Square.. (you do see the 3 squares, right :0) 
CAS on Sunday- Oh Baby 

Post a Comment