Thursday, September 5, 2013

Merry Christmas Angel Updated

I am really liking this concept of keeping up with making at least one Christmas Card a week...really not that many more weeks until Christmas if you think that way.

So far this is card #2 in the stack.  Woo Hoo..

Here is my card using Angel Anya:


I used two dies from my stash this time, the oval is from Spellbinders and i've listed it several times in my blog and a new one i just used is from Joy Crafts...it is white on my card and is called Lace Edge 6002/0149
I also used my favorite embossing folder, "Merry Christmas".

The sketch i used is from Christmas Challenges w/sketches:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, RV00
hair- Y11, Y15, 19
dress- R81, 83, 85, RV00
wings- W1, 3, 5







Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- FFF/Anya image
Christmas Challenges w/sketches- sketch #89
Post a Comment