Thursday, September 5, 2013

Merry Christmas Angel Updated

I am really liking this concept of keeping up with making at least one Christmas Card a week...really not that many more weeks until Christmas if you think that way.

So far this is card #2 in the stack.  Woo Hoo..

Here is my card using Angel Anya:


I used two dies from my stash this time, the oval is from Spellbinders and i've listed it several times in my blog and a new one i just used is from Joy Crafts...it is white on my card and is called Lace Edge 6002/0149
I also used my favorite embossing folder, "Merry Christmas".

The sketch i used is from Christmas Challenges w/sketches:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, RV00
hair- Y11, Y15, 19
dress- R81, 83, 85, RV00
wings- W1, 3, 5







Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- FFF/Anya image
Christmas Challenges w/sketches- sketch #89

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Great little image & coloring, love the DP & embossing, and really love the die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful !! Looks so great with the sketch!!! :) ;) I love the Anya images and the greeting farm !!
    We have that in common, too!!
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet Bonnie! Love the sanded embossing and the diecut up the side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Nice card, but you forgot the twist (use ribbon and bows).
    Will you also remove the sketch from your blog...thanks!
    Hope to see you again at CCWS..
    Wilma (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!