Saturday, October 5, 2013

Frou Frou in Pink

I have purposely combined 4 challenges together before i made my card, it's not always easy to do that before i make cards because when making DT cards they are done in advance..in most cases 2-4 weeks ahead of time.

This card is brand spanking new..just finished.. I am using a stamp from the Greeting Farm called Frou-Frou Birthday.
She is totally done in pink for Cut it Up Challenges and i've added a Spellbinders rectangle called Resplendent Rectangles S5-147 as my dies. I've also used a Martha Stewart leaf punch.

I have also used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20
hair- E55, 57, 59
dress/hat- R0000, 20, 22, 24, 29, CB
shading- C1






Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- Terrific Tags
Cut It Up- Think Pink (and a diecut)
Sweet Sketch Wednesday- Sketch
Twine-ology World Card making Day!  (Yay!)


Post a Comment