Tuesday, October 29, 2013

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

For this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, our sponsor is Saturated Canary and i've colored my image to have her look like an updated "Minnie Mouse".  Wonder why?  By the time this post goes live, i will have returned from Disney World...i will have gone for a week with my grandkids, and my two daughters...(also my husband and a son-in-law)...  I tried to color this image thinking it was my granddaughter...


 Here is my card, please come and join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this challenge:


I have also used my cricut and cut out shiny Mickey Mouse shapes for my "hexagon" designs.  I've also used a Nellie Snellen Multi Oval die MFD047.


Don't forget to ask to see if we still have the above die(s) in stock at Dutch Paper Crafts



Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch this week:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20
hair- E41, 42, 43, 44
hat/shirt- C3, 5, 7
bow/leggings- R35, 37
patch/boots- Y11, 15, C5, 3
skirt- C0, 01, CB
eyes- B95



The sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is Saturated Canary:






For more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of team's creations:



Incy Wincy Designs- Red and White 
Totally Paper Crafts- No Squares allowed
Scrap It Girl- Kitchen Colors 
Saturated Canary- Alter It (i altered the image..to be Minnie Mouse..or was that the intention?)

Post a Comment