Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mom..you are so special!

My mom will be 83 this year..her birthday is this month.  She is super special...and i was so excited to give this tutorial a try...It's a card box..it folds in half..it's just awesome.. i hope she will be surprised.

I have used the new My Besties Letter "M" from Sherri Baldy's Etsy store.  It's a digi and perfect for my mom, i think..it could be made for Mother's Day as well!

So i here is the link for the blog tutorial..i followed the measurements just like it is shown.  I also watched a video to "see" how it was made but did not use those measurements.  The video link is here.

Here you go..my Card Box..
Dies that i used:
Hearts- Cheery Lynn
Love- Paper Trey (let me suggested the new "Love" die from Sherri Baldy..it's pretty)
Vine corner flourish (in the background)- Memory Box
Flowers were made by a friend, Sigi Creations that sells flowers to help rehabilitate wildlife..order 
them here.

Butterflies are Martha Stewart punches

Copics used on the Letter M digi:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair/soles/flower centers- YR20, 21, 23
dress/bow- R20, 04, 27
eyes- B91, 93
lips- R04
gloves- R20, 11, 32
stripes/ankle bow/ Letter "M"- BG05, 49, 72
shading- W1
blending CB
Gelly Roll/white

Challenges:
My Besties Brazil- Flowers, Ribbon or Lace
My Besties Norway- Anything Goes 
Come and Get It Challenge- Flowers Galore 
Hiding in My Craftroom- Spring Colors



Post a Comment