Saturday, March 1, 2014

Your Next Stamp - YNS - March release Blog Hop featuring Sweet Spring

Welcome to the March YNS  Your Next Stamp  Blog Hop Digital Release!

We are so happy to have you join us this month, we have 9 brand new exclusive digital images from Penny and Laurence of Omnia Designs!!

This month the hop begins on (My blog), Bonnie's Blog...click my name to get back to the beginning at any time.

We appreciate you hopping to each blog listed at the bottom of this post, just click on their picture and leave a comment on each blog to win some digital prizes!!

The winners will be announced on the YNS Blog on March 4th.

I am using  "Sweet Spring"  from the new March release on my card:
Some info about my card:
I used a Lifestyle Crafts oval and scalloped oval, Noor/Joy Crafts foliage, Doo Hickey lace border, Memory Box doily.  Martha Stewart butterfly punches as well.  I used the Shabby Blue Fran-tage embossing powder for the background of my image.

Copics used:
bunny- E50, 51, 53, 02, R20, CB
chick- Y11, 15, 19, YR12
daffodil- YR12, 04, YG03, 17
mushroom- E41, 42, R08, 37
flowers- B63, 66, R81, 85
butterfly- YR02, 07, C5
grass- YG03, 17

Just for you we have a special sale going on at YNS too!


Thanks for joining us this month, just click on the pictures below to see all of my teammates and guest designers lovely cards/projects:


Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenges- Think Spring
Cute Card Thursday- Springtime
Moving Along with the Times- 4 things starting with an "L". (Ladybug, leaves, lopsided ear, lavender flowers or lines (dotted) or lace border). 


Post a Comment