Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It's a Circus...featuring My Besties Ellie Elephant!

What a sweet, sweet image..I am using My Beaties Ellie Elephant!  I decided to make my version of a circus tent and what a great image..it fits perfectly in the entrance i think.  I have also added a decorative pin for the top of the tent.  I am hoping to have a paper pattern to share, i need my daughter to help me with that..as i haven't figured that out yet.  The image can be found here.

So here is my card..i made the fold at the top so that it can stand up:
Here are some other views:



















Copics used:
elephant- W1, 3, 5, E02
eyes-BG11, 13
pink bow- R81, 83, 85
aqua- BG10, 11, 13
gold- YR20, 21, 23
rope- E51, 53

Challenges:
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge- Anything Goes w/option distressing (i did ink and paper distressing)
My Besties UK challenge- Flowers (on paper and flower trim)
My Besties Dutch challenge- Embossing (on trim)
My Besties US challenge- Anything goes w/a Besties




Post a Comment