Thursday, November 6, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... My Besties 3D decoupage style

For the next two weeks at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!

The theme is, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"

To participate in our My Besties 3D challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet called Winter Blossom/384 found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Etsy store here or Scrapbook Stamp Society here

Side view showing the 3D layers:

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
Fence, Holly vine and trees/Marianne Designs

leaves/ferns McGill punch

EXTRA EXTRA...READ ALL ABOUT IT.. YOU CAN GET THIS 3D SHEET FOR A LIMITED TIME FOR ONLY $3...that's half off..think special Christmas card and projects..this image can be used 3 different ways!!! I will be sharing those ways in upcoming posts!!  To purchase this 3D Sheet go here.



You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andy
Andrea
Angela
Annette
Deirdre
Luana
Miranda
Tonnie
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. How I love the wonderful dimensional details you've combined! Such a lovely snowy scene!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!