Monday, November 10, 2014

ooh i love this challenge theme.. Shabby Chic!

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is "Shabby Chic".  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use any My Besties when you create your project. :) 

I get a lot of ideas from Pinterest and this idea came from Pinterest, however, i always add my own twist.  I liked this concept so well, i think i will do another with a Christmas theme.



More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Stamp that was designed for CCTV called "Time for Tea". (Create and Craft TV) i chose to make her look like a bride.  I also used another image that is a Besties Boy img210 in the tiny bottle cap frame on the dresser.

Dies used:
Lifestyle Crafts/ drawer box die; "mirror" Memory Box Victorian frame set #98535
  
Butterfly punches/Martha Stewart


Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
 
Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:
Craft my Life- Anything Goes - no cards
Craft Your Passions- Something beginning w/a B  (Bride in mirror) (boy in bottlecap frame)
Love to Create- Anything Goes

 
Post a Comment