Monday, November 17, 2014

My Besties Bottlecap printable release- Winter wonderland

I was invited by my a new My Besties friend, Chantale, from Quebec Canada to create something with a My Besties printable Bottlecap release for a Challenge at the My Besties French Challenge Blog here

I have chosen to make a Winter wonderland card using this super cute My Besties bottlecap! My Besties Bottlecap printables can be found here.
Here is a close up of the bottlecap image:
What are some of the dies i have used:
White doily, cream doily and birdcage- Memory box or Poppy Stamps
Snowflake not sure anymore.
Pine ferns might be Doo Hickey or Memory Box.

I have used Mod Podge Dimensional Magic and Stampendous glitter and a gem inside of my bottle cap.  Snow covered flowers and glitter flowers are from Petaloo. The white flower in the center is from Michaels bargain bins.

I made the Clay/foam frame around the bottlecap using a Crayola Air dry clay that dries quickly using a silicone frame mold.

Please visit my friend and the French team at the My Besties French challenge blog .


Challenges:

Post a Comment