Monday, February 1, 2016

Love is in the Air and a Copic Tutorial

Hello!  As many of you know, My Besties has many card challenges around the world!  Starting today, you have many choices with themes to enter your cards/projects.  

Your best source of finding these challenges is a link to Sherri's Facebook Group called Scrapbook Stamp Society.  
At the top of the feed is a picture that says, "My Besties Blog Challenges".  
Under the photo will be links to the challenges around the world.
 Click the link here to take you this FB group for a list of challenges (updated as they go live).

Today, i would like to share a My Besties Challenge called, "My Besties International".
Their their challenge theme is: Valentine's with Reds, Pinks and or
Hearts and Lace
Click here to enter you cards in My Besties International challenge.

I created a card for their challenge this month and have made a Copic coloring tutorial to go with it for you!

This card is created using IMG505
Sherri Baldy supplies used on this card:
Sherri Baldy Designer paper- Pink, Pink, Pink

Closer details:

Copic Tutorial
skin colors

Cheek colors- Copic- RV21, 23

 Brown Colored pencil for hair highlights
 eyes

All pinks, clothes hearts
Copics RV0000, 00, 02, 04, 21, 23, 25, 29

Flower center and shoes
grass


Current Sale:
Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

MyBestiesShop.com

or at her Etsy Store here.

  My Besties International Challenge Blog (click here)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!