Monday, February 15, 2016

You Warm my heart, my friend!

Let's see,  in 2011 i started coloring with Copics and creating cards using digital images.  I had made cards before but not Copic colored images.  When i started coloring in 2011 not many were making cards with Copics.. not like today.  So i began my trek online trying to find digital images to color, at first i went to a site that gave legitimate links to sites offering freebies (this was before Pinterest), and i came across a site that offered their "free" digis if you'd but your first one and make a card and share it.  That site was called "Designed 2 Delight".  I am not sure but i think their name has changed 2 more times??

Well without a doubt, this card is created for the same artist and her shop has a name change.  I thought this would be fun to create a card for the same artist that "started" me entering challenges.  Now the challenge is called I {heart} Card sketch.

Here is my card using the cute image "of the month" called "Snowman and Cocoa"
Close up of this cute image:
Dies used:
Snowflakes- Spellbinder

Copics used:
snowman- RV00, 21, 23, CB
hat/mittens- BV00, 11, 13
scarf- V04, 06, 09
cup/fur- W1, 3, 5

Challenges:
I {heart} Card Sketch - #139
I {heart} Monthly challenge- February (didn't know if i could enter both?)



Post a Comment