Friday, November 17, 2017

Happy Birthday, Olive Puppy!

In this post i would love to share how you can use  

I am using a We Are 3  Digital Shop image called, Cupcake - Olive Puppy

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Cupcake Wrappers available here.
We Are 3 Digital Shop - Cupcake - Olive Puppy available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - All Occasion available here

You can visit us and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop in our Facebook Group.  Announcements will be made in our Facebook Group about NEW collections and introductory pricing!
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #429
Playing just for fun.. not to win :)
 Outlawz Challenges - November 2017 - Festive Fridays- My Dog, My Best Friend choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!