Monday, November 27, 2017

Memories from Christmas Past

Do you have a favorite Christmas ornament?
I did when i was a child because of the memory behind it.
My dad used to hide a tiny little ornament in the tree like hide and seek every year.
I don't think he even remembered he did that, but i did.

My first set of ornaments were purchase by my husband's aunt in Frankenmuth Michigan. 
Those were very special, but they were glass and most broke eventually.
This card reminds me of Christmases past.
 
I am using a Power Poppy image called, Glittering Glass Santa.
I added some sparkly glitter to make the ornament glisten.

Dies Used:
Marianne Designs - LR0470

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Textures available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fairy Mail available here


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Happy Christmas available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Wednesday Sketch


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!