Thursday, November 30, 2017

We Are 3 Digital Shop - December Release is in the Etsy Store now!

I released the December We Are 3 Digital Shop release a little bit early today!
Why?  I made this card and couldn't wait to share it. :)

I am using a Mmedelillustrations image called, Little Red Riding Hood!
Isn't she cute!
Dies Used:
Noor/Joy Craft - Snowflake border 6002/2021and separate snowflake - 6002/2020
Noor/Joy Craft - tag -  6002-0285
Small snowflake - Recollections punch

I really love this new paper collection!!
We Are 3 Digital Paper- Holiday Letters available here.
One of my favorites!
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Toasty Warm Neutral available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Outlawz Challenges - Saturday Paper A La Mode - Snowflakes/Winter


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!