Friday, January 19, 2018

Are You Staying Cozy?

I have created a CAS card ... super simple, took no longer than 30 minutes!
The longest part was crocheting the circle with my fingers instead of a hook.
Yes, it would have been faster if i would have walked up
 a flight of stairs to get my crochet hook!


I am using a Pre-colored image from Marianne Designs (a sheet of 6 different designs)
called, Winter Wool Blue - 9548
Dies used:
Nellie Snellen - Stitched Circles

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Dreamy Creamy available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Nautical Love - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Winter- available here.


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenge - Sunday CAS - Winter Blues



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!