Friday, January 5, 2018

Ladybug Beauty by Ching Chou Kuik

Yesterday i did some coloring, i was inspired by an Outlawz Challenge color photo.

I was going to try to make it a CAS card, but it's the hardest for me and my card went one step (or more) further.  

I am using Ching Chou Kuik image - Dragonflies, Seashorse, Ladybug. (3 different images and i chose the Ladybug)  Available here:

Dies used:
Marianne Design - (ribbon border) - 
Marianne Design - (eyelet rectangle sentiment) -

Ching Chou Kuik Image - Ladybug available here

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Just Dresses available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dandelion Wishes available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Gift Labels available here

Challenges
 Outlawz Challenge - Tuesday Color 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!