Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hugs on your special day!

My grandkids really love their kitties, Maggie and Leia!
So i have been in a mood to color images with kitties.


I am using a Bugaboo image called, Bug Kidz Toy Kitty
I am using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Pretty Kitty available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Sweetheart - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments -  Special Wishes - available here.


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
The Rubber Buggy Challenge - Valentines, Love, Wedding or Anniversary
 
Outlawz Challenge - Saturday Paper a La Mode - Sketch

Catch the Bug Challenge - Bingo - Die Cut, (heart) my choice (Bugaboo image) , Stripes (paper cuts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!