Sunday, February 11, 2018

I Love You, Olive Grand puppy!

This is my last Sunday as Guest Designing at 
Outlawz Challenges Sunday CAS Challenge!
The theme for the next week is "Make a Valentine's Day Card"
Please come and share your sports card with us by clicking here!

I am using a Mo's Digital Pencil image called, Scrappy
Dies used:
Marianne Designs (middle heart) - LR0280
Marianne Designs - (hearts) - LR0299

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Sweethearts available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Watercolor Batik available here.


We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Valentines available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link


Olive our Grand puppy


Challenges:
 Outlawz Challenges - Monday Greetings - Have a heart, please

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!