Monday, February 26, 2018

The sun is shining is it spring, yet??

My flowers are starting to come up too.
I love seeing the little green poking out of the ground as long as they don't freeze.


I am using a Polkadoodles Printable called,  Twiggy and Toots
Dies used:
Memory Box - Zig zag border
Marianne Designs - eyelet oval

This is a 3D image:

We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Miss Daisy - available here.


We Are 3 Digital Sentiments -  All Occasion - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Wednesday Sketch

Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Challenge - Anything Goes - Week 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!