Saturday, February 10, 2018

Wishing you Valentine Greetings, 3D style!

My first day back at My Besties 3D Challenge as a DT.
and i would love to remind you that we have a My Besties challenge going on!

Here is a quick link for you to enter you cards
or just come and see what the DT have created.. click here!
I am using a My Besties image, called Feb. 6 Printable

close up look:

Dies used:
Cheery Lynn - Lace Heart
Marianne Designs - Foliage

My Besties Feb. 6 Printable available here:

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Nautical Love available here
 

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Valentines available here
Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!