Sunday, July 1, 2018

Nautical Theme Faux Shaker card

Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "Summertime Seaside"
You can visit the Facebook challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Circle Oriental Kimono - Seahorse
I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.
I also used an embroidery hoop to make this faux shaker card.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Circle Oriental Kimono - Seahorse available here.
Close up of the Faux Shaker using an embroidery hoop

Ching Chou Kuik Blog Challenge started today also!
The theme is "Thank you or Sympathy"
Click here to view the Ching Chou Kuik Blog.

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Nautical available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Bird's View available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!