Friday, July 20, 2018

Summer Beach Fun!

Brand New My Besties images this month!

I am using a My Besties Pre-colored images see below for info
Dies used:
Spellbinders

My Besties Image Precolored image not available in store.
Black and White Beach Bestie IMG099 available here


Black and White Beach Ball available in this set called, Beach Hair and i don't care available here

Come and Visit us at My Besties 3D and More Challenge
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!!
Click here to see beautiful cards!

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Crisp Autumn available here


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Pumpkin Delight available here


Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!