Friday, June 28, 2019

Moon Fairy Mixed Media on Canvas

I have been having fun playing with some Lavinia Stamps!
7 Kids Crafts on Facebook have been sharing some amazing videos
using Lavinia Stamps.

This is a canvas Mixed Media i made after being inspired by 7 Kids Crafts!
I have used several Lavinia Stamps:
Moon Fairy LAV 041
Tree Root  LAV 160
Dragon Stone Castle  LAV 533
Fushia LAV 157



I have also used:
We Are 3 Digital Paper- Nature Blends - available here.


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
More Mixed Media - Anything Goes opt. purple
A Inky Mess - Anything Goes Mixed Media

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this mixed media piece is absolutely stunning! Who wouldn't love to proudly display it. So glad you shared it with us at the Lavinia World Challenges! We look forward to seeing many more of your fabulous projects in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so much, Anne! It was so much fun to create!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous canvas! I love the color on the fairy's wings! I have the perfect spot for that canvas in my home! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!