Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Under the Sea with Far Away Moon!

Ching Chou Kuik's June Challenge just started!
The theme this month is ""Under the Sea"
You can find the June Challenge here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, 
Under the Sea Set 2 - Far Away Moon, grayscale

I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.


Dies Used:
Noor Design- Rectangle and Square

Ching Chou Kuik image - Under the Sea Set 2 - Far Away Moon grayscale,
available here.

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Cone Flower Love available here.



Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!