Monday, July 15, 2019

Always dreaming day and night!

If you are always dreaming, do you get sleep?
Just a thought.


I am using Odd Ball Art image called, Mermaids from Outer Space IMG442
I loved coloring this moon!

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - Stars
Clouds?

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Outer Space - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Just a Dress - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Dreams - available here
I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Oddball Art Challenge - Anything Goes opt/ Glow in the Dark Day Dreams


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Bonnie, I love this so much! So perfect for our Glow in the Dark Day Dreams Oddball Challenge for July, so happy you decided to play along again! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lizzy! Love playing, the themes are fun!

      Delete
  2. OHHHHH! I love it, it's so sweet!
    Thanks so much for join us at Oddball art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
    DT - Hadry Dc🖤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your moon! Love the contrast of colours too!
    Thank you for sharing with the Oddball Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Oddball Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!