Thursday, July 11, 2019

For You

I am so delighted to share Sherry West's images on my blog!
You can find her Etsy Shop here!


This beautiful Sherry West image is called, For You 
This image is a Freebie in her Facebook group

I turned this image into a 3D image and you can watch how i colored and layered this image watching the live video in Sherry West's Facebook Group by clicking here.


Come and visit Sherry West Art Facebook Group here

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - Doilies
Savvy Heart

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Bird Songs - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Birthday Wishes available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!