Monday, July 22, 2019

Mixed Media -Weekend Project - Joy

This weekend, Sweet November artist, Amy Young, released
her 3 Tadpole girl images as digital stamps in the 7 Kids Craft Store for one week only.
All you have to do is what her coloring videos to fall in love.

I chose to color up Sweet November - Polly Tadpole during the coloring video
I wanted to do something other than a card and went with a mixed media theme.
I just wanted to use her upper body and feet.
This is what i came up with...



I always start my base using some of We Are 3 Digital Paper.
I really love digital paper because it reacts with water and the paint base doesn't
I have used several products:
Brown stain - Lindy's Magical Shaker - Antique Bronze
Black distress ink
Distress Oxide - Broken China
Metallic Black Molding Paste
Black and White Acrylic paint

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Tones of Gray - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
ARTastic Challenge Blog - July -Use Paint
I used black and white acrylic paint on the skirt


3 comments:

  1. So very cute. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Bonnie, I love the background.
    Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this month x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!