Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Happy Birthday to my friend, Kelly!

Did you ever wonder what else you could do with those cute
planner stamps??
I have several ideas..first up is the obvious.. a regular card.

I am using The Greeting Farm Stamp called, Foxy Fun (balloon girl)
Currently on sale at 7 Kids Crafts until they run out!
Something fun..i stamped her 3 times.. and just colored up the balloon
two more times to make her balloon bundle a bit larger.
It's adorable!
Background behind image was created with Oxide ink and a torn paper stencil

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - Doily base and cut out frame - LR0470
Marianne Designs - decorative shape with edge holes - CR1404

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Floral Expressions - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Bird's View available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Tropical Delight available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!