Thursday, August 29, 2019

Sherry West Art - Flapper and Card Tutorial

I am so delighted to share Sherry West's images on my blog!
You can find her Etsy Shop here!

To create this card base i used the instructions from Noor! Designs here.
I altered the size and have put the video on how to alter it below

This adorable Sherry West image is called, Beauty Bugs - Flapper
Sherry West Art image called Beauty Bugs - Flapper available here

Come and visit Sherry West Art Facebook Group here
 

Dies used:
Noor Craft - Doileys

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Just For You - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Romantic Ocean - available here
 

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Touch of Teal - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Itty Bitty Birthday - available here.

How to alter the Noor! Designs Card base
Blogger will not allow me to upload the videos here.
If you would like to see "how" i altered the Noor! Designs card base please join me at
More Paper Fun Facebook Group here.


Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!