Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Thinking of the fall??

Love creating with Lavinia Stamps!
Did not intend for this card to be Halloween to start with...but guess what..


I am using a bunch of Lavinia Stamps!
Twisted Willow
Mini Dragon
Star Burst
Tree Scene
Dragon Stone Castle


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Moon Desert - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Lavinia World Challenge - Anything Goes #7
  Lavinia Stamps - Monthly Challenge (August)

10 comments:

  1. What a great Halloweenie style creation, Bonnie! I love the colorful sky mountain caps reflecting the moonlight! Beautiful card! So happy I saw your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna! It is a delight to create with these stamps!

      Delete
  2. I saw this over at Lavinia and had to come tell you how pretty this is. Love the scene. [Bunny]``

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card. Thanks for playing at Lavinia World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your card is gorgeous! I love the scene you created with all those Lavinia stamps! The torn paper really looks great on your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge #7! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Lori.. and thank you so much for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  5. This is fantastic, Bonnie! I really like the 2 torn edges on the bottom to create some depth. You have the best ideas! Thanks so much for joining us at Lavinia World Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!