Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Delightful Fall Colors

Ching Chou Kuik's September Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "Fall/Fall Colors"

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, 
Autumn Trio from Animal Digi Set of 4

I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.


Ching Chou Kuik image - Autumn Trio from Animal Set of 4 available here.

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Just Autumn available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Summer Butterflies available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Textures available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!