Saturday, September 28, 2019

Lovely Fall Day!

October will be an exciting month for me!
I will have 2 announcements to make!

Today i want to share an Autumn Card using:
Picket Fence Studios - On an Autumn Countryside (available at 7 Kids - sold out)
Dreamerland Crafts - I Believe in Love (available at 7 Kids Crafts here)

What i did to achieve this look:
Stamped Picket Fence "trees" using VersaFine Clair - Morning Mist.  (available at 7 Kids -sold out)
I purposely did not stamp the "solid" grass area, i wiped off ink on the stamp before i stamped it on the designer digital paper.  I did keep the vertical grass lines as best i could.
Then i tore a piece of paper to make a mask the grass area off and i used 3 Tim Holtz inks
to achieve the grassy hill.

Next, i used 4 Tim Holtz inks for the leaves, 
i used the tiny round brush and just slightly dabbed the colors i wanted.
I then slightly added a bit of Mod Podge so i could sprinkle some Stampendeous Shaved Ice on the trees for some sparkle.

I colored up Dreamerland Crafts - I Believe in Love little girl with Prismacolor Pencils.
Then i fussy cut her out and used foam tape to attach her.
I distressed the edges of the paper.


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Trees - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!