Thursday, September 19, 2019

Happy Halloween.. tall and skinny!

I have made tall skinny cards before, but it looks like the trend has come around again.
I cut this card at 3.25" x 9"


I am using Hello Bluebird - More Jungle Littles
available at 7 Kids Store here
They are adorable!
I colored up these images with Prismacolor pencils
Just for fun i colored the toucans beak to look like candy corns!
I also did a mirror image by using the back of an unmounted rubber stamp.
I stamped the image on the back of the unmounted stamp and then stamped that on the paper.

Dies used:
Memory box - Happy Halloween
Marianne Designs - stars - CR1447

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Moon Desert - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Autumn Flannel available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Best of Autumn available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!