Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Moonlight and Owls and a Stencil technique

The January Challenge closes soon!
The theme this month is "New Beginnings, New Year or New Stash"

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, New Leaves

I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.
You can visit my blog for more info here.

Ching Chou Kuik image - New Leaves available here.
Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I did a "technique" for this card. 
I used Ink Jet Digital Paper (reacts to water), Studio Light Mask/Stencil and water.
This is what the paper looked like after i sprayed the stencil with water and placed it on top of the digital paper.
If you would like to see a short video of what i did click here.

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Snowmen available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Distressed Burlap available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Touch of Teal available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!